Want to know how to read a credit report or what makes up a credit score? Check out our financial tools.
Do you have more questions about improving your credit? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions.[/su_column]
Credit Tips to Improve Your Score
- Pull your reports and print them once a year for free at annualcreditreport.com.
- Review all three reports: Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion.
- Call to order if you cannot pull online.
- Georgia state law gives you two additional rounds of reports, so do not pay for credit monitoring service.
- Put a fraud alert if you suspect identity theft.
- Dispute errors on your credit report.
- Contact CCCS at 800-821-4040
ACT NOWDon’t wait. Set up a FREE credit review now, contact CCCS today by calling 912-691-2227.
Contact CCCS at https://www.cccssavannah.org/contact-us/