How We Can Help
Credit scores and credit reports can be difficult to understand. That’s why CCCS provides FREE credit report reviews to help improve your credit. A certified counselor will go over your report with you, line by line. You will find out how to correct errors on your credit report and leave with a plan to improve credit. CCCS counselors can pull your credit report and provide you with a FICO score.
ACT NOWCall CCCS today to set a one-on-one session with a counselor, 800-821-4040.
Want to know how to read a credit report or what makes up a credit score? Check out our financial tools.
Do you have more questions about improving your credit? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Pull your reports and print them once a year for free at annualcreditreport.com.
- Review all three reports: Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion.
- Call to order if you cannot pull online.
- Georgia state law gives you two additional rounds of reports, so do not pay for credit monitoring service.
- Put a fraud alert if you suspect identity theft.
- Dispute errors on your credit report.
- Contact CCCS at 800-821-4040
ACT NOWDon’t wait. Set up a FREE credit review now, contact CCCS today by calling 800-821-4040 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.