Volunteer as an Operations Office Clerk
- Inputting data into client management system.
- Sending out emails to get client feedback for surveys.
- Bulk mailings; folding and stuffing.
- Copying and printing marketing packets and materials.
- General filing.
- Scanning and shredding confidential documents.
- Assist in various agency projects.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented.
- High energy level.
- Pleasant manner.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Works independently.
PERKS FOR VOLUNTEERING:
- Free training.
- Break room with snacks, microwave, and refrigerator.
- Free parking.
- Access to a computer, phone, and printer.
- Our office is located on the Chatham Area Transit bus line.
Don't have enough time to volunteer? Donate.
Please call (912) 691-2227 if you are interested or have any questions.