Why does a spending plan matter?
It can help you realize where your money goes, make changes, help you reach goals, and identify needs versus wants. CCCS can help review your spending plan to look for ways to increase your income and reduce some expenses. Having a balanced spending plan can help you pay down debt, save for goals, and reduce your financial stress.
CCCS can assist you if you want to purchase a car, send a kid to college, get debt free, or just breathe a little easier. Best of all, sitting down with a certified counselor is FREE.
ACT NOWCall CCCS today to set a one-on-one session with a counselor, 800-821-4040.
- Write down your financial goals and put them somewhere you see on a daily basis.
- Review your pay stub regularly to make sure it is accurate and you want all the benefits coming out.
- Keep a spending diary to track where your money goes.
- Prioritize your expenses.
- Put money aside for periodic expenses-car repairs, home maintenance, and the holidays.
- Periodic expenses can wreak havoc a spending plan.
Do you have more questions about spending plans? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
ACT NOWDon’t wait. Call CCCS to set a FREE one-on-one session at 800-821-4040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set an appointment.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions.